When shopping online to buy a ring, it is important to know what your ring size is. You may need a jeweler to find your size, Only One’s easy-to-follow steps will help you to discover your fit.
Prepare the tools needed at first:
A piece of paper; A pencil; A ruler; A pair of scissor
- Cut a strip of paper in a straight line.
- Wrap it a little loosely around the base of your finger. Please remember not to wrap the string too tightly around your finger. You should leave a little space for the ring, in case that your finger will swell at the end of day.
- Mark a line on it where it completes the circle, and the mark should not be too tight or too loose.
- Measure the length of the string with a ruler, you can measure it from the beginning to the mark.
- Find your ring size on OnlyOne conversion chart. You can find measurement in inch or in mm on our conversion chart to find the corresponding ring size.