We stand behind our products 100 percent. The intent of our return policy is that you are satisfied with your purchase.
If you purchase an item from us and are unhappy with it for any reason:
① We support refund/ exchange service within 90 days.
② You may return your item with a receipt or proof of purchase for a refund.
③ The return fee will be borne by the customer, unless our mistakes.
④ Items must be returned in salable condition and original packaging. Non-salable items cannot be returned.
1. The 90-day FULL COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy applies to the following conditions:
- We sent the wrong order or item(s), you received broken items, or the quality of the product you received is poor/defective.
- You received the incorrect personalized charm, or the picture’s appearance is different from the photo you provided to onlyone.
- Paint is chipping, crystals fell off, etc. (We will only exchange the item(s) for the same product, or for the item(s) of equal or lesser value.
- In these circumstances, onelyonejewelry will cover the return postage and replacement fees.
2. The following reasons are covered by our 90-day LIMITED COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy.
(Customer is responsible for return postage fees, and replacement postage fees. Onlyonejewelry does not refund any shipping fees.)
- You chose the wrong size bracelet(s).
- Personal Reasons due to changed mind, personal taste, etc. on Non-Personalized Items.
- Personalized items are one-of-a-kind, it cannot be returned unless it is defective or damaged.
3. The following are NOT covered by our 90-day return policy, and we are not liable for these issues:
- Personalized items are one-of-a-kind, once your order has been submitted we will immediately begin the production on the personalized items, so we do not accept any modifications or returns for any personalized item(s), as stated in our 90-day FULL COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy section.
- Products have been exposed to corrosive substances or chemicals. Exposure to harsh chemicals can alter that appearance of your product. These chemicals include but are not limited to, liquid silver polish, pools, hot tubs, and spas. Oxidized silver is easily damaged.
- ·Products are damaged by misuse, mishandling, or poor maintenance. Silver pieces are detailed through oxidation; over time, they may appear black. To remove this, clean with a silver polishing cloth to return it to its original look.
4. If the package was unable to be delivered due to the incorrect/insufficient address you provided, you'll be responsible for the charge of redelivery, otherwise, we'll not arrange redelivery or refund.
5. Once the tracking number indicates that the package has been delivered successfully，we're not responsible for the loss of the package.
Return Service Procedure:
1. Please submit a support ticket, and attach clear photos of the items that represent a quality issue.
2. Please follow the instructions that are provided by our customer service team.
3. Returns will be processed within 3 business days of receipt of your item(s). You will receive an email notification once your return is processed. Please note that payment processing is beyond our control and it may take up to 7-10 additional business days for the funds to be credited to your account used during checkout.
Once your order has been submitted we will immediately begin production on the personalized items. If you would like to cancel your purchase, your order is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Our reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please Contact our Customer Service Representatives.
Refunds are issued in the original form of payment. Please note that a refund issued to your credit or debit card may take up to two weeks to be acknowledged by your financial institution. The order number or proof of purchase is required for refund.
*If you haven’t received a refund yet：
① First check your Paypal/bank account again.
② Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
③ Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
④ If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you still have any more questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com)